Communications & engagement campaigns
We help nonprofits, universities, medical centers, and businesses lacking in-house sustainability or communications expertise launch new green initiatives, promote climate solutions, scale best practices, write winning grants, and craft compelling content. From communications strategy to branding to writing, we offer personalized, hands-on service that delivers a bigger impact.
Are you ready to make a greener impact?
Keep your eye out for an email from Deborah Fleischer.
Launch New Initiatives
Launching a new green program or initiative? Green Impact can create a communications strategy and deliver a fresh brand, catchy messaging, and new collateral that will increase visibility, action, and engagement. Click HERE to see examples from the launch of USF's Office of Sustainability.
Content Creation & Success stories
We bring your success stories to life, transform complex topics into clear reports, highlight best practices, and create blog posts that get attention. From white papers to original Website content, we can help you engage a broader audience. See recent writing examples HERE.
Green Impact has a track record of creating fundraising strategies and writing winning grant proposals. We have helped the Sonoma Land Trust, Trust for Public Land, and EcoAmerica raise millions of dollars for new partnerships, restoration projects, urban green infrastructure programs, and sustainable agriculture. See details on fundraising projects HERE.
Featured Projects (click for more details):
Green Impact helped launch our new sustainability Website, provided guidance on our green brand, and produced our first sustainability video, which has been viewed over 2,500 times. Deborah has brought our successes to life, crafting attention-getting messages and original online success stories that have increased our monthly Web traffic from 2,000 to 10,000 monthly visits and increased engagement on such programs as the LivingGreen office certification program, saving UCSF over $300,000.Gail Lee
We didn’t know how to communicate our sustainability programs to our constituent groups. Deborah was the perfect person to help us shape our messaging and push that message out.Mike London
Results we Deliver
- Save money from reduced waste and energy use
- Raise your profile as a green leader
- Increase employee engagement and attract best talent
- Best practices scaled and adopted broadly
- New actions inspired
- Launching a new initiative or green campaign
- Scaling best practices
- Success stories & white papers
- Report research & writing
- Grant writing (foundation and government)
- Employee engagement
Our Ideal Client
- A company with a commitment to sustainability, but employees, stakeholders, and suppliers are not aware of the program
- A land conservation organization or NGO with a grant or report to write
- A NGO or university with a new green initiative to design, launch, promote, or fund