Marketing & CommunicationsAre you ready to make a greener impact?
Marketing and Green Branding
Green Impact can create a fresh brand and message for your new green product, event, or program. Stand out in the crowd and increase sales and engagement.
Green Impact specializes in bringing sustainability alive by tapping into your target audience’s core values. We bring your success stories to life, transform complex topics into clear reports, highlight best practices, write winning grant proposals, and create blog posts that get attention.
Green Impact can design an action-oriented, interactive Website that is easy to navigate. We create green hubs that make it easy for your target audience to access information and get engaged.
Video is the perfect medium for telling your green story. Green Impact provides creative direction and video production services, in partnership with three different video experts. We have managed the production of videos for UCSF, USF, the County of Ventura, and the Haas Center for Responsible Business.
Results we Deliver
We are a Bay Area green marketing and communications consultant that has worked with dozens of leading NGOs, universities, land conservation organizations, and socially responsible businesses. Some of the results we consistently are able to deliver include:
- Increase awareness of your program, product, or event
- Simplify complexity into clear communications
- Promote new actions and best practices
- Get your employees and green champions more engaged
- Make your success stories more visible in key media channels
- Increase brand recognition
- Increase Website traffic
- Writing complex grant proposals that get funded
Call for FREE 1/2 hour assessent with green marketing and communications maven Deborah Fleischer 415-302-2655
Green Impact helped launch our new sustainability Website, provided guidance on our green brand, and produced our first sustainability video, which has been viewed over 2,500 times. Deborah has brought our successes to life, crafting attention-getting messages and original online success stories that have increased our monthly Web traffic from 2,000 to 10,000 monthly visits and increased engagement on such programs as the LivingGreen office certification program, saving UCSF over $300,000.Gail Lee
How we Work
Our approach typically includes four steps:
- Action Plan: We customize a strategy and specific action plan that will energize your marketing and communications efforts. It delivers specific strategies to raise awareness about your green program or product.
- Stakeholder Interviews: We work with you to identify the most appropriate green champions and success stories to highlight. Our in-depth interview process identifies the key success factors, impact, and lessons learned.
- Craft Original Content: We believe in the power of content marketing. By making your successes more visible and creating original, compelling, values-based sustainability content, we bring your current success stories alive to both employees and key external outlets. We create success stories, case studies, annual reports, white papers, blog posts, and Website content.
- Promotion: We identify the most effective internal and external channels for promoting your story. Our stories have been placed in a range of green business blogs, including GreenBiz.com, the Guardian, and Triple Pundit. With established relationships on a range of social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn, we get the word out, increasing support and engagement.
RECENT PROJECTS (see Featured Work for details)
- Marketing and communications for the Haas Center for Responsible Business crowdfunding campaign
- Technical edit of a management plan for the Sonoma Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District
- Original success stories for the UCSF sustainability Website
- Success stories and best practices for Blessed Tomorrow (a project of ecoAmerica)
- Edited the Annual Report for the Business Social Compliance Initiative
- Website content and video for the County of Ventura
- Sustainability video for UCSF
Check out our latest blog post on how to bring your story alive HERE.