GREEN Content Package
Do you have sustainability successes, but nobody knows about them? Or do you want to scale best practices or climate solutions?
Our GREEN Content Package creates original, compelling, values-based sustainability content that brings your current success stories and best practices alive to employees, stakeholders, partners, and key external outlets. We can create a white paper, case study, annual report section, or shorter monthly/quarterly success stories (500-1,000 words) for your internal Website, blog, newsletters, and/or social media channels.
We have produced sustainability stories and highlighted best practices for University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), University of San Francisco, Mattel, Pacifica Land Trust, and MomentUS.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with Communications and Engagement Expert Deborah Fleischer
Results we Deliver
- Save money from reduced waste and energy use
- Raise your profile as a green leader
- Increase employee engagement and attract best talent
- Best practices scaled and adopted broadly
- New actions inspired
Potential Topics for Original Content
- Highlight green champions or best practices
- Success stories
- Green campaign ideas with a clear call to action
- Tips for greening employees life at home and in the community
How we Work
- Interviews with green champions to flush out details of successes.
- Writing stories that bring your successes to life.
- Producing original content to add energy and exposure.
- Promoting stories internally and externally.