Workshops: Spark Creativity + Increase Engagement
Our Spark Creativity Workshop empowers participants to identify the barriers to creativity and practice key skills to overcome these barriers. Through a simple creative process (no artistic skills required!), participants gain insights into what blocks their creativity and deepen their ability to be spontaneous and expressive. Participants leave with clarity on what sustainability means to them personally and inspiration for moving into action.
In our Make Green Happen Workshop participants learn how to increase engagement by tapping into core values and empowering green champions. We provide an overview of the best practices for engaging and empowering employees, based on Green Impact’s new white paper, Green Happens Here: Six Best Practices to Empower Employees and Inspire Action.
Call 415-302-2655 to explore which workshop is right for you.
SPARK CREATIVITY DETAILS:
- Tips on Creativity: We start with a brief presentation on the principles that inspire creativity;
- Ground: Move into an exercise to ground and connect with nature. Ideally this process takes place outdoors, but it can also work in an indoor, conference setting.
- Create: We roll up our sleeves and spend some time in a creative drawing exercise that can reveal new insights and connections.
- Integrate: The final step in the process allows participants to reflect on what they have learned and how they can bring any new ideas into their work.
MAKE GREEN HAPPEN DETAILS:
- Overview of Six Best Practices: We start with a brief presentation on the best practices for engaging and empowering employees;
- Examples: We provide a range of recent examples (videos, posters, brand, messaging) from campaigns we have created.
- Green Challenge: The group is broken up into partners to create a values-based question that can be taken back to the office and easily implemented.
- Integrate: The final step in the process allows participants to reflect on what they have learned and how they can bring new ideas into their work.