Do you have a goal to reach that will require increasing action and engagement of employees, customers, partners or stakeholders? If you are ready to make a bigger impact, this is the package for you.
This plan helps you to:
- See the Big Picture
- Develop a Communications and Engagement Strategy
- Refresh your brand/images
- Create a Fresh Message that Taps into Values
- Create original, customized content
- Engage and Inspire Action
Click HERE to see examples of work products from the Engagement Plan we developed and implemented for University of San Francisco.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with Communications and Engagement Expert Deborah Fleischer
We are your partner for executing a year of activities, success stories, website content, webinars, newsletters, videos, posters, workshops, and/or social media promotion.
- ASSESSMENT: We start with a holistic assessment of your sustainability strategy and communications materials. We identify your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement, based on best practices and industry trends. Our holistic approach looks both externally (how are you engaging your customers and stakeholders) as well as how you are engaging your employees.
- TARGET AUDIENCE & STRATEGIES: Refine your target audiences and best channels/strategies for reaching them, building off your priorities.
- MESSAGING: Propose values-based messaging and talking points to guide communications for the key internal and external audiences.
- VISUAL IDENTITY: Create a unique visual identity for your program, consistent with your core brand, to provide continuity, attract attention and steadily build awareness.
- ENGAGEMENT PLAN: A key to our holistic approach is that we don’t just drop a PowerPoint deck in your lap. We are your partner for execution. Next we create a customized Engagement Plan with specific resources for improving the reach and impact of your program. Resources can include, depending on your needs: engagement activities, green champion stories, video, workshops, webinars, website content, and posters.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: We are your partner for implementation, working as an extension of your staff to manage the engagement plan. We can execute a year of activities, success stories, website content, collateral, workshops, and social media promotion.
- 2-HOUR ENGAGEMENT WORKSHOP: This facilitated 2-hour workshop will give your key team members resources, tools and inspiration to engage employees in sustainability. See the video above for highlights from on Make Green Happen Workshop.
Results we Deliver:
- More support for your initiatives;
- Increased visibility, credibility and brand recognition;
- Reduce wasted energy, water and paper use, translating into real cost savings;
- More engaged and innovative employees–attract and retain the best talent; and
- Scaling of best practices.
How We Make Green Happen