Making Green Happen
Green Impact supports nonprofits, universities, and businesses ready to reframe, design, fund, or promote their green initiatives. We are experts in climate resiliency, urban greening, sustainability, and ecosystem protection.
How do you engage your audience given COVID-19? Green Impact can create a short-term communications and engagement strategy, reframe your messaging, and identify the best strategies to stay relevant.
With our new remote-working reality, what are the best ways to engage and communicate to remote employees, customers, funders, and stakeholders? We create creative, original content and campaigns that keep sustainability and land conservation relevant and engaging.
Green Impact has a track record of raising millions of dollars for complex land conservation and climate resiliency projects. We have helped the Sonoma Land Trust, Trust for Public Land, and Save the Redwoods League raise millions for climate action, restoration, and green infrastructure projects.
Struggling to engage employees and stakeholders in the time of COVID-19? We can create a specific outreach and engagement strategy to increase the relevance and visibility of your sustainability commitment and highlight your strategy for staying resilient and relevant.
Featured Projects (click for more details):
Green Impact helped launch our new sustainability Website, provided guidance on our green brand, and produced our first sustainability video, which has been viewed over 2,500 times. Deborah has brought our successes to life, crafting attention-getting messages and original online success stories that have increased our monthly Web traffic from 2,000 to 10,000 monthly visits and increased engagement on such programs as the LivingGreen office certification program, saving UCSF over $300,000.
We didn’t know how to communicate our sustainability programs to our constituent groups. Deborah was the perfect person to help us shape our messaging and push that message out.
Results we Deliver
- Save money from reduced waste and energy use
- Raise your profile as a green leader
- Increase employee engagement and attract best talent
- Best practices scaled and adopted broadly
- New actions inspired
- Launching a new initiative or green campaign
- Scaling best practices
- Success stories & white papers
- Report research & writing
- Grant writing (foundation and government)
- Employee engagement
Our Ideal Client
- A company with a commitment to sustainability, but employees, stakeholders, and suppliers are not aware of the program
- A land conservation organization or NGO with a grant or report to write
- A NGO or university with a new green initiative to design, launch, promote, or fund
Our Clients Include: