We work with nonprofits, universities, and businesses wanting to engage a more diverse audience, promote sustainability best practices, or raise funds to support land conservation initiatives. Our current clients include UCSF Office of Sustainability, Trust for Public Land, Save the Redwoods League, and the Sonoma Land Trust.
Launching a new green initiative? Want to engage a more diverse audience? Green Impact can create a communications and engagement strategy, deliver a fresh brand, craft effective messaging, and identify the best strategies to make a bigger impact. Click HERE to see examples from the launch of USF's Office of Sustainability.
We bring your success stories to life, transform complex topics into engaging collateral, and craft original content that can scale best practices, promote climate solutions, and increase engagement. From green champion highlights to CSR reports to original Website content, we can help you engage a broader audience. See recent work samples HERE.
Fundraising & Grant Writing
Green Impact has a track record of writing winning grant proposals. We have helped the Sonoma Land Trust, Trust for Public Land, and EcoAmerica raise millions of dollars for climate action, restoration projects, and green infrastructure programs. See details on fundraising projects HERE.
Featured Projects (click for more details):
Green Impact helped launch our new sustainability Website, provided guidance on our green brand, and produced our first sustainability video, which has been viewed over 2,500 times. Deborah has brought our successes to life, crafting attention-getting messages and original online success stories that have increased our monthly Web traffic from 2,000 to 10,000 monthly visits and increased engagement on such programs as the LivingGreen office certification program, saving UCSF over $300,000.
We didn’t know how to communicate our sustainability programs to our constituent groups. Deborah was the perfect person to help us shape our messaging and push that message out.
Results we Deliver
- Save money from reduced waste and energy use
- Raise your profile as a green leader
- Increase employee engagement and attract best talent
- Best practices scaled and adopted broadly
- New actions inspired
- Launching a new initiative or green campaign
- Scaling best practices
- Success stories & white papers
- Report research & writing
- Grant writing (foundation and government)
- Employee engagement
Our Ideal Client
- A company with a commitment to sustainability, but employees, stakeholders, and suppliers are not aware of the program
- A land conservation organization or NGO with a grant or report to write
- A NGO or university with a new green initiative to design, launch, promote, or fund