This page supports the presentation Green Impact and USF gave at the AJCU conference April 11, 2016. A PDF of the deck can be found here: USF_AJCU_2016-04-11 (note–the videos links are below and don’t work in the PDF). Here is a copy of the brochure we created for USF: USF In Balance With Nature.
In addition, below is a short list of blog posts and a podcast if you want to learn more. If you want to stay in touch, sign up for Green Impact’s newsletter to the right. And for April, we are offering a FREE one-hour holistic sustainability assessment to help you identify your best opportunities for making a bigger impact. Call Deborah at 415-302-2655 to schedule a time to chat or email her at info (at) greenimpact.com.
COMMUNICATION AND ENGAGEMENT RESOURCES
FREE Engagement Workshop
CALL 415-302-2655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free one-hour workshop on how increase engagement and grow a greener culture.
FREE Green Paper on Communications & Engagement Best Practices
I love the Earth because…(answers shared in session)
- It gives me peace and provides so much for all of us. Provides a sense of place.
- I live here.
- It allows the miracle of humanity to succeed.
- It gives us life and sustains us.
- It is an amazing machine that adapts to everything.
- I’m still amazed by colorful sunsets no matter how many times I’ve seen them.
I take action for the Earth when I…
- See a need for collaboration and partnership.
- Advocate sustainability interests with management.
- Act personally, build relationships and engage students re sustainability.
- Reduce electricity and gas use.
- Opt for minimal or no packaging on food.