- Raise your profile as a green leader and increase the visibility of your successes: After working with Green Impact, both the County of Ventura and UCSF won Telly Awards for their sustainability videos. In addition, UCSF has won recognition and awards for its employee engagement program.
- Launch a new cross-sector initiative: Green Impact has helped a range of NGOs design and launch successful cross-sector programs, including the California Environmental Dialogue, the Institute at the Golden Gate, Curb your Carbon, and MomentUS.
- Revitalize dull programs: The County of Ventura lacked a green brand, engaging Website, and success stories. We created a sustainability brand, action-oriented Website, lively video, and employee engagement tool, revitalizing their program and increasing engagement by employees.
- Promote best practices, inspire effective and save money: By promoting UCSF’s green office certification program, over 25 different offices and labs have gone through the process to be LivingGreen certified. Green Impact helped to craft the messaging on a poster series that was used throughout campus to raise the visibility of the program and inspire offices to get certified, saving UCSF over $300,000.
- Raise new funds: We designed and launched the Haas School of Business Center for Responsible Business’ first crowdfunding campaign, raising over $250,000. In addition, we have supported the Sonoma Land Trust and the Trust for Public Land in crafting complex grant proposals, raising millions of dollars for land acquisition and restoration projects.
Learn more about our Services HERE.