- Personal touch from senior team: We are a hands-on firm that provides each client the attention they deserve. For each project we pull together a customized team of seasoned, senior professionals–no cookie-cutter approach here. Deborah is an ace implementer and project manager, with a track record of delivering on-time and on-budget.
- Put a face to sustainability: By interviewing key partners and thought leaders, we identify best practices and put a face to them, making success stories come to life.
- Invite the right people to participate: We incorporate collaboration and strategic partnerships into all our projects. A key to any successful strategy or program is to include a diversity of perspectives and voices. If you can get the right people involved, new possibilities can emerge. Employees, customers, shareholders, community organizations, and environmental NGOs can be allies to success on new sustainability initiatives.
- Get creative: Our out-of-the-box thinking will challenge you to consider new approaches and perspectives. We bring the practicality of the Harvard Kennedy School with the creative spirit of an artist to our work.
- Inspire action: We believe that inspired action comes from connection to core values. We will partner with you to identify what the values are that matter to your target audience and incorporate those into our campaigns. One of Green Impact’s core values is moving from talk to action.
- Promote successes and tell your stories: Once you have some wins, you want your employees and other partners to know about them. Bring your successes to life through words, video, Websites and social media.
Learn more about our Services HERE.